Thursday, August 5, 2010

From Words to Poetry

Struggling tonight to write just about anything.

Everything is falling through
I can't believe that my mind is blank
Summer is ending what do I got to show
School is warming up, getting ready to start up
Heading back real soon and I ain't even sure I'm ready
Its a brand new ball game, I better not strike out
This is all I got left
If I let myself down I ain't got no one to blame
Me myself and I that's all I really have
I got a family and friends that I depend on
But at the end of the night it all falls on me
What I do, and the choices I make
They don't make them for me
I can't blame them for my falls
Its up to me to show the world
I am ready for any obstacle they put in my face
No they can't keep me down.
No they won't push me around
This is my life, my game
I'll play it my way
And God'll guide my step, every day
God has got my back my front my all around
I'll step in faith through this world
Because the evil all around me falls apart
Just like a shredded paper heart

No comments:

Post a Comment