Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Run Away

Tonight I think I'm going to write about running away. When your problems finally get to a point where you want nothing more then to run away from everything. Find a place to escape from reality. Some times its alright to run. Some times running actually leads us to something better. We are called to run away from that which tempts us to sin. We are called to not conform to this world but run from its sinful ways. So some times running is good. A poem of running

No where to turn
I begin to run
Quickly to something new
I can't deal with the pain
I need to escape
I need to get away
Before I get defeated
It's time to run
I need a new direction
Show me another path
I can't stay any longer
I need to get away
You don't know my problems
Don't beg me to stay
I want to run
In the opposite direction
Don't try and hold me back
I can't bear the weight
I have to run away
Can't you see my pain
Can't you understand my hurt
I must run away
To a new beginning
Run away
To a new life
Where pain and anguish
Have no control
I must run away

No comments:

Post a Comment